CNC Precision Machining
We obtained our first fleet of CNC machines in 2010 when we were venturing into machining bigger parts to grow our businesses. Right now, we have floors of almost 80 CNC machines ranging from small to medium and large size capable of performing highly complex operations. Our limitations of maximum swing, length and weight that our machines can handle are constantly being expanded.
- Maximum Swing: 2.5 metres
- Maximum Length: 7 metres
- Maximum Weight: 20 tonnes
- A fleet of close to 80 CNC machines catering for complex operations
- Team of highly experienced internal engineering support
Diverse complicated profiles explored include:
- Seat Pockets
- Cavity Bores
- Gun Drills
- Angular Holes
For components of high volume demand with medium-to-high complexity, we do have our own automated solutions with the assistance of a robotic arm.
- Aluminium Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Low Alloy Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Copper Alloy
Led by our strong team of engineers, we are able to grow in our engineering knowledge to conquer some of the more complex profiles in the manufacturing industry.Our engineers excel to create unique manufacturing processes, design and development of specialized tooling and fixtures, as well as generating 3D drawings and performing machining simulations.
Also known as Electrical Discharge Machining. Generally, we would do wire-cutting for parts with a simple geometry yet high accuracy. For a more complex or irregular profile, we would opt for die-sinking process which can produce very detailed features of the job.
- More than 5 CMM machines owned
- Advanced Software with CAD Capabilities
- Measurable accuracy ranging from 5 to 35 microns
- Inspecting large components up to a maximum weight of 6.5 tonnes
Some of our CMM variants used:
Other Inspection Capabilities
- Borescope Inspection
- Image Dimension Measuring System
- Smart Scope
- Profile Projector
- Clad Thickness Measurement
- Positive Material Index (PMI) measuring equipment